Monday, July 27, 2015

Review: Requiem by Lauren Oliver

2 stars! **



Author: Lauren Oliver

Title: Requiem (Delirium #3)

I'm sorry to say it, but this book was utter disappointment. I guess I had too big expectations. I've been waiting for a big final battle, a lethal fight between Julian and Alex, a romantic make-up scene between Lena and Alex and a huge smile on my face after Hana's death (I really hoped it would happen. Unfortunately it didn't).

Instead what I got were long, boring rants of jealous Lena (aka Alex miraculously came back from death and was acting like an idiot, ignoring Lena and hanging out only and only with Coral - hence the jealous rants). But she was makink out with Julian and sleeping in his tent and deliberetly making him fall in love with her.

What's worse Lena's POV was changing with Hana's POV. I suffered through them, because just as annoying she was before she was cured, now it was even worse.

For more than three quarters of this book basically nothing happened. And then the ending was rushed with no questions answere. Nothing was resolved in the end.

Also, I think that Raven died just so that someone would die.

Two sad stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment