Saturday, July 18, 2015

Review: Breathe Me In by Erin McCarthy

3 stars! ***



Author: Erin McCarthy

Title: Breathe Me In (Blurred Lines #5)



The beginning was great and I really enjoyed how Anya and Kane interacted and how they started to bond. But as the story went on I started to get annoyed with Anya for being such a bit*h and with Kane for being such a wimp. I mean, the NYC epizode? He changed his mind with her doing nothing but looking sad.

The ending was way to rushed and nothing was really resolved even though we get to see a glimps of their happy ever after. I'd like to read a novella with those two, how they are three years from now, how they deal with their insecurities and issues and the probable baby.


I expected to see more interaction between her and Chloe and Ethan.


But overall I quite enjoyed this book)

No comments:

Post a Comment