Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review: Easy with You by Kristen Proby

4 stars



Author: Kristen Proby
Title: Easy with you (With Me in Seattle #8.5 & Boudreaux, #1.5)




At first I was confused who the hell is Asher and Lila? Then I remembered Matt's story and it all clicked - Asher aka the hot and haunted police officer.

The story was predictable, Lila and Asher hooked up and then they met when Asher was investigating a murder case - several actualy. You know who is the murderer is right away, and can see where story will go but I enjoyed the part where Matt and Nic visited (I'd kill for a cupcake now!).


It was good to see Asher have a happy end (what I appreciate is that Kristen Proby didn't try to reduce the love he has for his first wife, which raised this novella one star more than I originally intended to give).

No comments:

Post a Comment