Thursday, October 1, 2015

Review: Torn Hearts (Hearts, #1.5) by Claire Contreras

5 stars! *****

Author: Claire Contreras

Title: Torn Hearts (Hearts, #1.5)

They were inseparable, their love was fierce, their loyalty unwavering... or so they thought...

Torn Hearts follows Mia and Jensen's story in the beginning. Like many of our own stories, theirs is not complete. Once I am finished posting this prequel, I will give you the title of Mia and Jensen's full length, standalone story, along with a release date for it.











This proloque did what it was meant to do!

I was already interested in Mia and Jensen since I read the blurb to PAPER HEARTS, but this got me so hooked.





I'm so excited about what their story will be like. How it will all work out and what happened between then and now.

In TORN HEARTS we've only caught a glimpse about their past, their relationship and it only makes you want to read more.



No comments:

Post a Comment