Monday, February 15, 2016

I'm back! With a new name!

Hello,

not many of you probably noticed that I've been MIA for a while. I didn't have a strength to carry on with blogging, I've been in a really big reading slump and there've been exams so I didn't really have time either.

I'll probably won't add all the reviews I've written on Goodreads and didn't post it here. I might post some of them, but we'll see.

Why the new name?

I've joined instagram couple of months ago and I love it. I take pictures of books and it's fun trying to arrange them. And it might sound a bit arrogant, but I think I'm not that bad at it!

The new name of the blog is exactly the same as the one I use on instagram - @mlovesreading.

With instagram I also renewed my love for physical books. For the last two years I only read ebooks because it's easier to carry them and they are also cheaper, but there's just something about holding a book (doesn't matter if it's paperback or hardback, even though hardback is better). And the way they smell! Divine.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment